Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Whoa, it's tough being a heart patient...



All smiles after Saturday afternoon showing houses

Let me preface this by saying I'm feeling much better and am recovering well. But man, I remember the days when we would go and go and stay up late then go and go some more and then work all week while staying up late......on and on. I'm older now, yes I understand that but, in my younger days I built our first house mostly with just day labor while running the night crew at Brookshire's.  In more recent years we work a lot, often 7 days a week during the busy season while having a lot of fun... a little tiring at times but,  noooo problem.



Saturday Afternoon, Harbor Inn



That was before my cardiac adventure.  Now I show houses in town Saturday morning, show houses by water that afternoon. Then show houses again by water Sunday afternoon plus tie in just a little fun, (Friday eve. get together, Sunday eve. great dinner, great friends) and boy I am wiped out.  It's only Tuesday!  I'm glad it's cold and rainy for a few days.  I think I slept 12 hours last night and powered by coffee today....



Pictures from the weekend and a video heading out Sunday afternoon...

Sunday afternoon was cloudy but the lake was like glass

Sunday morning's music scheduling showings early







My ride awaits, Sunday morning
Home sweet home Sunday evening
















No comments:

Post a Comment