Sunday, February 17, 2013

Richland Chambers LakeSide Dreaming

This is my new blog.  I intend to document our lives and business here at Richland Chambers Lake.  Julie and I opened RE/MAX LakeSide Dreams in January of 2009 and are both now focused on Richland Chambers Lake helping people everyday buy and sell real estate on and around the 3rd largest lake in Texas.  We have enjoyed great success in business and more importantly making lots of friends and becoming a part of the RC Lake community.  One thing I intend to keep up with in this blog (as I learn to use it) is the construction of our new home on the water in The Shores on Richland Chambers.  Right now, as I type, our boat house is under construction and very soon we will start on the house.  Sometimes my posts may be a little off the deep end, but hey somebody's got to go there.  You can find me on FB and at www.BuyRCLake.com   Let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment